Tuesday, 5 January 2010

back bitches

So, after a long break from this silly virtual doll world of ours, will you welcome me back?

I notice that a lot of things have been happening.. Like Eternity magazine returning, feuds and so on. I'm in a bad mood, and you better not do anything to piss me of. All previous posts are deleted, and a new A-list will be announced when I catch up with all the good stuff that's been going on. Wanna tell me the juicy stories? Feel free to dollmail me on ThaAlist.

Start making your mark girls and boys, this is gonna be good.
-Bella.


6 comments:

  1. OMG yay The A-List is back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bells!!! :) Awesome you're back! Message me when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres so many cool things going on like eternity, feirce, perez is back, stardoll fashion show, the freakshow, vintage stardoll, and loads more.

    ReplyDelete