Wednesday, 13 January 2010

have you ever spilled your guts?




Well, The A-list returning didn't go as well as planned. The stomacflu came and bit me, so I've basically been dead meet since my last post, truly sorry about that.

However, I've decided to run TAL alone this time. I sorta guess that would be best, even though I would not mind some header help and update in the dirty gossip that's been going on.

One thing I wanna say though, is WOW:
I've always loved eternity, but this seriously takes the cake.

4 comments:

  1. Apart from the big fuss over the cover, it was actually amazing(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing :) yes i agre like the fuss going on but its a work of art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, The A-list returning didn't go as well as planned. The stomacflu came and bit me, so I've basically been dead meet since my last post, truly sorry about that.

    spot the typo? lol
    x
    it should be dead meat

    ReplyDelete